7 Replies Latest reply on Mar 27, 2015 10:59 AM by A.T. Romano

Premiere elements en français

jean-clauden72770169

J'ai Premiere elements 13, tout est en anglais, comment faire pour passe en français?

• 1. Re: Premiere elements en français
          A.T. Romano Level 7

jean-clauden

What is your computer operating system?

When you installed Premiere Elements 13, were you given the option very early in the process to set the country?

If so, what did you set?

ATR

• 2. Re: Premiere elements en français
            jean-clauden72770169 Level 1

Windows 8.1 pro 64 bit,

First installation : country = Canada, no more question about language french or English, result = English

Second installation : country France, result is like first time

I had a chat with Adobe and received a new version  (trial version), it was ok theoretically, but the result is the same thing with the language like in the first installation = English

I don't know where to indicate the language in the process.

My old version 12 was in french.

Thank for your help

• 3. Re: Premiere elements en français
              A.T. Romano Level 7

jean-clauden

I have to find a free computer for me to go through the 13 install again using English version and trying to convert the language to French.

Do you have the Adobe Download Assistant installed on your computer.

ada.JPG

Next to the word English is a tiny triangle pointing downward. If you click on that, you should be a drop down list including

French above the yellow Download button. If you set that to French, are you saying that you get English when

you set the download for Adobe Premiere Elements 13?

french.JPG

ATR

• 4. Re: Premiere elements en français

A friend has helped me. Now, all is right. Thank you for your help.

J-C

Le 2015-03-24 à 23:19, A.T. Romano <forums_noreply@adobe.com> a écrit :

created by A.T. Romano in Premiere Elements - View the full discussion

jean-clauden

I have to find a free computer for me to go through the 13 install again using English version and trying to convert the language to French.

Do you have the Adobe Download Assistant installed on your computer.

https://forums.adobe.com/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-7341816-742840/440-354/ada.JP G

Next to the word English is a tiny triangle pointing downward. If you click on that, you should be a drop down list including

French above the yellow Download button. If you set that to French, are you saying that you get English when

you set the download for Adobe Premiere Elements 13?

https://forums.adobe.com/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-7341816-742850/436-340/french .JPG

ATR

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7341816#7341816 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7341816#7341816

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Premiere Elements by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

• 5. Re: Premiere elements en français
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

jean-clauden

Thank you for the update with the great news that you were able to resolve the language issue for Premiere Elements. Great job.

If your schedule permits, could you post how you resolved the issue...

a. did you download the tryout with French designated for the download

or

b. did you find the location during installation to designate your preference for the language for the program?

Best wishes with your Premiere Elements projects.

ATR

• 6. Re: Premiere elements en français

Hello,

A friend helped me. I’m not able to describe exactly what he did.

But,… he used a trial version multilingual (french include of course)

First, he  has desinstaled completely Adobe Premiere elements 13, and… i don’t know.

He said to me that windows is en english, may be it’s why Adobe choised automatically english for Premiere elements.

Now, all is right.

Excuse me for my poor english…

Thank you for your attention

J-C

Le 2015-03-26 à 10:41, A.T. Romano <forums_noreply@adobe.com> a écrit :

created by A.T. Romano in Premiere Elements - View the full discussion

jean-clauden

Thank you for the update with the great news that you were able to resolve the language issue for Premiere Elements. Great job.

If your schedule permits, could you post how you resolved the issue...

a. did you download the tryout with French designated for the download

or

b. did you find the location during installation to designate your preference for the language for the program?

Best wishes with your Premiere Elements projects.

ATR

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7355026#7355026 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7355026#7355026

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Premiere Elements by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

• 7. Re: Premiere elements en français
                      A.T. Romano Level 7

jean-clauden

Thanks for the follow up.

Glad to learn that all is well.

Best wishes

ATR