1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 24, 2015 5:09 PM by A.T. Romano

can i save clips in files in PE

maryv34315075 Level 1

Can i save clips in files in PE

• 1. Re: can i save clips in files in PE
          A.T. Romano Level 7

maryv

What version of Premiere Elements and on what computer operating system is it running?

Are you asking how to export selectively a clip from a group of clips on your Premiere Elements Timeline?

If you are, the following are the essentials for doing that...exact information when you tell us what version of Premiere Elements is

involved.

1. In the Edit area, set the gray tabs of the Work Area Bar to span only the clip to be exported.

and

2. In the Export area, you must have an export choice that includes the option "Share Work Area Bar Only" and that

must have a check mark next to it.

You can set the gray tabs of the Work Area Bar using the mouse cursor or using keyboard shortcuts.

For the shortcuts....

Move the Timeline Indicator to the beginning of the clip and, as you hold down the Alt key of the computer main keyboard, hit the

left bracket key [

Move the Timeline Indicator to the end of the clip and, as you hold down the Alt key , hit the right bracket key ]

Please review and consider and then supply more details so that we can fine tune the reply.

Thank you.

ATR

Add On...this is from version 10, but principles are the same in 11, 12/12.1, and 13/13.1 where Publish+Share

appears instead of "Share" as seen in 10.

graytabs10.JPGe locations