1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 1, 2015 6:42 PM by davidsdamico

Ink and slide wont charge and flashed red three times fast instead of pulsing

The Jive Aces Level 1

I just got the ink and slide and followed the instructions to set it up however when I plug it in to charge it doesn't pulsate slowly as in the demo video, it just does three red flashes pretty fast over and over.

When I try and turn it on it stays on for about 6 seconds before turning itself off.

What am I doing wrong?

• 1. Re: Ink and slide wont charge and flashed red three times fast instead of pulsing
          davidsdamico

Hi Jive, I am having the same problem. I called Adobe Support and was transferred 3 times after answering the same questions with each representative. This was after having to be on hold for more than an hour to get to the Slide and Ink representative. The call center is not stateside which doesn't bother me but no one appears to have an answer to this problem. This amazes me since Adobe charged a premium for this pen. I got a case number and was told that it would take 24-48 hours for the escalation team to get the message that the pen needs replacing. Then it would take another 5-8 business days to get a replacement pen. I brag about Adobe's products all the time and am an avid user but I regret buying the pen and think Adobe has a serious customer support problem around something that was touted as ground breaking. Maybe you will have better luck.

David Damico