My problem started after migration to 2.01. But I think it's
not version problem.
I have old project which uses external XML files ("
When I teste project in "bin" folder it works perfect and SWF
import data from XML.
I created new Flex project and copied all scripts from old
one. And my new app can't read external XML!!! (tested in "bin"
*** Security Sandbox Violation ***
Connection to xmlURL halted - not permitted from
BUT when I copy my new SWF to the old project "bin" folder
then it WORKS! Strange!
I found in Help "The Global Flash Player Trust directory" and
I checked files: "flexbuilder.cfg", "flexbuilder.fbr" there are all
my project paths (old and new).