Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Use continue button more than once

Explorer ,
Mar 25, 2015 Mar 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have a test that when you get to the end of a project you can either press 'Review Button' (which allows you to see the answers you selected and if you got them correct or not) or press continue, which is set to return to the first slide if you pass or fail in the publishing settings.

The quiz only has one attempt. When the user clicks continue it correctly navigates the user to the first content screen. However when they return to the assessment results page the button does not work a second time. Is this by design? Is there a way I can make this button clickable as many times as they want as I would like the user to be able to review the content as many times as they like, almost as a reference tool.

I am using Captivate 7.

Thanks

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Mar 31, 2015 Mar 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Create a smartshape button and style appropriately. Set the action to jump to slide 1 . Drag the results page continue button off the screen and replace with smartshape button

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources