1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 25, 2015 7:03 AM by A.T. Romano

Premier Elements 13

cabdg420

downloaded I click the save when making changes to a video in my Premiere Elements 13 that I just button before I close the program then when I try and close a little box pops up asking if I want to save my project so I'll click yes then try and close again and the box appears again. Then when you finally say no don't save all the work you've done is lost.

• 1. Re: Premier Elements 13
          A.T. Romano Level 7

cabdg

On what computer operating system is your Premiere Elements 13 running? Have you updated 13 to 13.1 yet using an opened project's Help Menu/Update?

If not, please do so.

Assuming that you are using Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit and that you are not overlooking any steps in the save close of a project, then delete

the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file found in the path

Local Disk C

Users

Owner

AppData

Roaming

Adobe

Premiere Elements

and in the 13.0 Folder is the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file that you delete. And, if necessary, delete the whole 13.0 Folder in which the Adobe

Premiere Elements Prefs file exists. Be sure to be working with Folder Option Show Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives enabled so that you can see

the complete path cited.

For future reference if necessary

Adobe Premiere Elements Help | Saving and backing up projects

Please review and consider, and then we will decide what next. If none of the above targets you problem, please give more details.

Thank you.

ATR