• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anyone knows the procedure to install photoshopcs6 silently via SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager) without serial introduction. I only want to provide the serial after the instalation and on the first use of the software.

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2015 Mar 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'm trying to install photoshop cs6 silently via SCCM - System Center Configuration Manager.

I want to install the software without the serial key (company wants this way).

I only want to provide the serial after the instalation and on the first use of the software.

Do you know the procedure to do this.

f so thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 25, 2015 Mar 25, 2015

Hi Nuno,

Yes you can create a serialized package for Adobe CS 6 using volume serial key and deploy via SCCM. Adobe application manager enterprise edition creates installation packages which can be deployed through SCCM and this package doesn't require any serial key or activation at user's end.

You can visit the following link to see the AAMEE 3.1 workflow.

http://wwwimages.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/devnet/creativesuite/pdfs/AdobeApplicationManagerEnterpriseEditionDeploy…

Thanks,

Ashish

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Enterprise Deployment for Creative Cloud, Creative Suite forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nuno,

Yes you can create a serialized package for Adobe CS 6 using volume serial key and deploy via SCCM. Adobe application manager enterprise edition creates installation packages which can be deployed through SCCM and this package doesn't require any serial key or activation at user's end.

You can visit the following link to see the AAMEE 3.1 workflow.

http://wwwimages.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/devnet/creativesuite/pdfs/AdobeApplicationManagerEnt...

Thanks,

Ashish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2015 Mar 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. Thanks for the link. It's very useful.

Right now i'm trying to build a new package using Adobe application manager enterprise edition.

I think the previous package did nothing because an error concerning the extensions happened during the build of the pervious package.

I'm trying again this time without the extensions and without updates.

Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines