1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 25, 2015 7:12 PM by A.T. Romano

I like to create movies from my Photos. How Do I change the default DURATION to a smaller amount, like 0.15 seconds per frame?

SteveOfAustin

I know that after using Elements Organizer, I can select all the photos I want in my Video.  Then I select Video Editor, and it auto-Adds them to a video project.  However, it appears to Create 5 second duration for each frame, and adds a transition to each frame.  I would prefer to be able to select all the pics, change duration to 0.15 seconds without any transitions (like a stop motion film)

• 1. Re: I like to create movies from my Photos. How Do I change the default DURATION to a smaller amount, like 0.15 seconds per frame?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

steveofaustin

What version of Premiere Elements and on what computer operating system is it running?

You can change still image duration in Premiere Elements Editor

Edit Menu/Preferences/General

Still Image Default Duration to 1 frame duration (in 30 frames per second setup, that is 0.033 seconds)

If you are looking for still image duration 0.15 seconds for all still imports, then set for 4 or 5 frames in the

preference area Still Image Default Duration field.

At the Timeline level, you can use Time Stretch to set still duration down to 1 frame.

The Time Stretch dialog duration field is 00;00;00;00 (hours;minutes;seconds;frames)

One frame set would be 00;00;00;01, and five second set would be 00;00;00;05.

We can talk about imports from the Elements Organizer once I know what version you are working with.

ATR

Add On...Please include whether your present operation is to import from Elements Organizer browser or slideshow editor

or to use Premiere Elements Add Media/Elements Organizer.