Please provide the following information:
- Your operating system & version
- Your web browser(s) & version
- Your Flash Player version
- Explain your problem in step-by-step detail if possible
- A direct link to a page that demonstrates the problem
- If you get error messages, please quote them exactly, or provide a screenshot: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1070933
- In your case, please provide a screenshot of the entire desktop window.
everything you want was basically included in my post. This is the best you have by way of a response?
Here's another response. Why the hell doesn't Adobe have an actual fricking HELP number. They aren't wealthy enough to hire a tech?
Flash Player is a free product. Adobe does not provide free tech support for free products.
Please delete whatever install files you have downloaded and download the offline installer posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac in the 'Still having problems' section. There will be two files. You want to download the file(s) for the browser(s) you use.