2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 28, 2015 6:02 AM by virginiab603523

transitions

virginiab603523

can you apply same transition to multiple images on different tracks?  (stacked images)

• 1. Re: transitions
          A.T. Romano Level 7

virginiab

What version Premiere Elements and on what computer operating system is it running?

Generalizing: My answer would be yes to your question

can you apply same transition to multiple images on different tracks?  (stacked images)

Assuming Premiere Elements 13/13.1 on Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit....

In the Expert workspace, if I have content on more than one track and select the content on the tracks all at one time,

I can use Timeline Menu/Apply Default Transition to get the placement of the default transition between the pairs on each

track.

Please give that a try and let us know if that worked for you.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: transitions
            virginiab603523 Level 1

I am using PE 12 on a fully loaded PC, windows 8, 64 bit.

In Expert workspace, I have stills stacked on 5 to 10 tracks, and have

resized to make a "collage".  I want to put the same transition on each

image so as the timeline continues, they all basically transition as one to

the next image or video clip on the timeline.  I can do this but I have to

put the transition on each still individually, placing the transition on

the "left clip".  This works well but would be more efficient if I could

place all the transitions at the same time.

I tried setting the transition as default and then Apply Default Transition

(having selected all the stacked images) but this does not work.  Have also

tried to place transition on one image and then copy and paste to the rest

of the images on the stacked tracks. This doesn't work either.

Thanks!

Virginia

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 12:02 PM, A.T. Romano <forums_noreply@adobe.com>