• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

need help with platform swap for design premium

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2015 Mar 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the steps necessary to switch from windows xp to a mac os for the design premium product

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 27, 2015 Mar 27, 2015

As far as I know it is all or none.  Your original serial number would be disabled, which would most likely disable your Windows installation(s).

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can swap languages/platforms for a latest version product if you follow the instructions at the following link:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/order-product-platform-language-swap.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx Ned,

So here's a silly question. We have Adobe Premium Suite installed on two windows computers. Does the swap mean that we need to change both downloads to the new mac os or can I switch just one of them?  which is what I need to do...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know it is all or none.  Your original serial number would be disabled, which would most likely disable your Windows installation(s).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're right...

According to the:

Platform or language swap policies

• You must give up all licensing rights to your current platform or language version.

Which blows because it comes down to who gets to keep it on THEIR computer which as whole different forum..

Oh well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines