16 Replies Latest reply on Mar 28, 2015 6:53 AM by Keith_Reeder

Lightroom 6

Edvex

Will lightroom 6 be coming out soon? I have been wating for 1 month now!

• 1. Re: Lightroom 6
          obsidiane82719681

Same don't wanna buy LR5 only to be stuck with it in 2 months, it's 2 years old.

• 2. Re: Lightroom 6
            dj_paige Level 9

Your question has been asked many times. If you search the forums, you will find the answer.

• 4. Re: Lightroom 6
              dj_paige Level 9

Search engine still seems to work:

That's good to know, Keith. Thanks for pointing that out. I was starting to think it was broken.

• 5. Re: Lightroom 6
                obsidiane82719681 Level 1

very funny, but i don't feel like reading 10 posts of 'it will be out when its done' brain dead replies from fanboys. Last supposed date was the 27th that has come and gone, Adobe had their last convention on this date but nothing, anyone actually know when Adobe's next event may be.

You can tell Apples release line up by the events they schedule, I'm guessing Adobe isn't to different.

• 6. Re: Lightroom 6
                  dj_paige Level 9

very funny, but i don't feel like reading 10 posts of 'it will be out when its done' brain dead replies from fanboys

really? You mean you already knew the answer ... then why did you ask?

• 7. Re: Lightroom 6
                    Keith_Reeder Level 4

obsidiane82719681 wrote:

very funny, but i don't feel like reading 10 posts of 'it will be out when its done' brain dead replies from fanboys.

Just because we have the common decency to follow the rules:

s.jpg

that doesn't make us fanboys: and I don't feel like reading hundreds and hundreds of iterations of the same bloody question just because somebody's too thick or bone idle to do some basic work for themselves first before wasting everyone's time with yet another Lr 6 question, when the answer is exactly the same every last time.

• 8. Re: Lightroom 6

get of your high horse, i made a comment showing support.

• 9. Re: Lightroom 6

Thanks Fanboy but I've been all over this forum this past week, i don't need to use the search function because I've already read those numbing posts. The question is relevant again because the 27th was the last supposed and most credible date for release reported by a number of other sites, and retailers all listing sales pages pointing to this.

Some of us are here for discussion, if you don't want to discuss stay silent and move on.

can the moderators now do the same for his insulting post:

that doesn't make us fanboys: and I don't feel like reading hundreds and hundreds of iterations of the same bloody question just because somebody's too thick or bone idle to do some basic work for themselves first before wasting everyone's time with yet another Lr 6 question, when the answer is exactly the same every last time.

• 10. Re: Lightroom 6

btw common decency demands a person get the benefit of the doubt, but I'm not using that term ad hominem.

• 11. Re: Lightroom 6
                            RikkFlohr Adobe Community Professional

Distilled to its essence:

1. Adobe has made no announcements regarding a release date.

2. All dates reported thus far have been reported by rumor sites, purported leakers and other non-authoritative sources.

You should be emailing the rumor sites and asking them why they lied to you and place your indignation where it appropriately lies.

"the 27th was the last supposed and most credible date"??? There has not been a single credible date as the only credible source is Adobe and they have giving no date.

• 12. Re: Lightroom 6

kindly refrain from rehashing fanboy anthems, your demeaning tone isn't appreciated, your not talking to a child that needs something obvious stated and most of you stole those rehashed lines from some game companies Pr campaign, but thats all history.

btw Amazon and best buy along with other retailers are not rumour sites, they indicated what they thought would be the expected release date and common sense would tell you in normal circumstances that would be according to when they are expecting stock. They run multimillion dollar business's and are trying to make money.

It's rather idiotic trying to shut down conversation's on release dates of a popular product and only fanboys attempt such things, its a common trait across the internet with all products, so don't get upset if call a spade a spade you can see this behaviour everywhere.

• 13. Re: Lightroom 6
                                RikkFlohr Adobe Community Professional

Kindly refrain from name calling (Post 5).

Your question has been asked and answered many times.

• 14. Re: Lightroom 6

Stop pretending to be neutral or impartial or even moral.

And i quote: " just because somebody's too thick or bone idle"...

• 15. Re: Lightroom 6
                                    Keith_Reeder Level 4

obsidiane82719681 wrote:

The question is relevant again because the 27th was the last supposed and most credible date for release reported by a number of other sites,

You seem to have trouble understanding what the word "rumour" means - which does rather support my characterisation up the page. It's a simple enough word, after all.

You apparently don't know what "credible" means either.

So: from a (supposed) fanboy to a clear troll - give it a rest, will you? You're a loooong way from the moral high ground here. Or did the big picture I posted up the page confuse you, too?

(Sorry, Rikk - but people who just don't know when to shut up bring this out of me),