• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updating Premier Pro

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2015 Mar 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Creative Cloud and running 8.0.0 version for Premier - My Apps says I am all up to date. That is not correct. There is a newer version that i downloaded manual, but when i am trying to install it the machine says that my adminsrator is turned off. How do I turn it ON so i can update?Adobe

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2015 Mar 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ã¥ge arneg10371236 can you please confirm that you are attempting to update Premiere Pro CC 2014?  If so have you tried removing and reinstalling Premiere Pro CC 2014?  You can find details regarding the uninstall and download and installation process at Creative Cloud Help | Download, install, update, or uninstall apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jeff for your answer -  Yes i it is Premiere Pro CC 2014. I will try again to uninstall and download.

!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No that didnt help - i am stucked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ã¥ge arneg10371236 then I would recommend reviewing the installation logs to determine why the update is failing to apply.  You can find details on how to locate and interpret the installation log files at http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-install-logs-cc.html.  You are welcome to post any specific error messages that you discover.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines