2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 25, 2007 10:44 PM by cam2yogi

Adding Hyperlinks to an existing page

cam2yogi
      New to Dreamweaver 8, Fireworks and Flash: I've created the first of my pages in my navigation bar which are a series of articles that lead to the next article. But throughout the time I've spent creating the pages, including using Flash to create media for the titles' ("links") movement onto certain homepages, I did not enter the links/URL to the successive pages, not within the nav bar or within any of the articles to lead to the next page, or the next article. I cannot figure out how to go into a page in either Dreamweaver, Fireworks, or Flash (if possible) to add the links to that specific page.
      Could some help be lended to me, please?
        • 1. Re: Adding Hyperlinks to an existing page
          Level 7
          cam2yogi wrote:

> I cannot figure out how to go into a page in either Dreamweaver,
          > Fireworks, or Flash (if possible) to add the links to that specific page.
          > Could some help be lended to me, please?

With the Files panel open in Dreamweaver, click on a navbar image and
          then on the button next to the Link box in the Property inspector. Drag
          the button to the correct HTML page in the list of pages in the Files
          panel.

--
          Linda Rathgeber [PVII] *Adobe Community Expert-Fireworks*
          --------------------------------------------------------------
          http://www.projectseven.com
          Fireworks Newsgroup: news://forums.projectseven.com/fireworks/
          CSS Newsgroup: news://forums.projectseven.com/css/
          --------------------------------------------------------------
          • 2. Re: Adding Hyperlinks to an existing page
            cam2yogi Level 1
            Alright, I gave it a shot, but what I think the problem is is that I've created the page in fireworks (adding the nav bar, photos, text, etc. and then exported it to Dreamweaver. Once in Dreamweaver, I'm unable to highlight any of the text in which I want to become links to other pages.