• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your Flash Version 17.0.0.134 MY Firefox Operating System (OS) Windows (Windows 7)...

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2015 Mar 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...SUCKS

ADOBE: face it...  flash dev team.  and all safeguards to prevent a broken update has failed. 

I am unsatisfied and disgruntled.... after having to take the time to register for support...  after noticing the proliferation of issues with 17.0.0.134...  after reverse trouble shooting the issue PER common sense....

I will now /rant on this farce known as support. 

When will there be a fix/update from 17.0.0.134????

or

How many more 'topics' must be looked into before admitting that, "hey we s hit the bed, sorry we effed it up."

oh btw.  i read alot of issues since the last update..  say past 3-4 days...

I gathered that Youtube is pretty much how you QC'd this newest update.  way to fail.

videochat no longer possible...  Gmail.com.... video plugin running flash...  FUBAR.   Crash happens gmail.com>>Settings>>Chat>>[+] Verify Your Settings- flash box w/o video. "flash plugin bla bla..  shits broken"  mic lvl freezes 30-45 seconds later marking the instant silent crash of flash.     

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines