• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What Happened to my RoboHelp Help?

Explorer ,
Jan 29, 2007 Jan 29, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is RH5. I haven't used it for maybe a month or so, and today, while I was trying to display online help, it simply wouldn't display. I'm assuming this has something to do with the Windows updates that are automatically applied to my computer while I'm home sleeping, but I don't know what to do to get the help back.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Thanks.

Carol

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jan 29, 2007 Jan 29, 2007
Wow, Rick. I did that years ago, but it must have set itself back somehow (since I know I never changed it). Forgot all about it until now. Thanks!

Carol

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carol

Try clicking Tools > Options > General tab and placing a check mark in the check box labled: "Use offline help".

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Wow, Rick. I did that years ago, but it must have set itself back somehow (since I know I never changed it). Forgot all about it until now. Thanks!

Carol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp