• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I bought Creative Cloud several years and computers ago. Am I still able to upgrade my programs to a new computer?

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2015 Mar 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My current computer (I'm running a MacBook Pro v 10.9.5) does not have any of the programs installed and I no longer have the original discs from the store.  Am I able to purchase an upgrade under these conditions or do I have to buy it all over again?

Thank you

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 29, 2015 Mar 29, 2015

It doesn't sound like you purchased Creative Cloud if you had discs.  Creative Cloud is only available thru download... it is a subscription software service, not licensed software like you would get with discs.

As far as getting an upgrade goes, what did you have and what are you planning to upgrade to?  Creative Suite products (licensed) are still being sold (Creative Suite 6) but upgrades can only be made from CS5+ and Creative Cloud subscription plans can be found ala Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 29, 2015 Mar 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't sound like you purchased Creative Cloud if you had discs.  Creative Cloud is only available thru download... it is a subscription software service, not licensed software like you would get with discs.

As far as getting an upgrade goes, what did you have and what are you planning to upgrade to?  Creative Suite products (licensed) are still being sold (Creative Suite 6) but upgrades can only be made from CS5+ and Creative Cloud subscription plans can be found ala Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud... There is a plan with an introductory discount to upgrade from CS to CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2015 Apr 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Ned,

I will look into your suggestions.  You're quite helpful and much appreciated.

Cheers,

Cliff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 02, 2015 Apr 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome Cliff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines