0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 29, 2007 5:35 AM by demetriusmcclain

Navigation driven Site

demetriusmcclain
      Here is the situation. I purchased a navbar from ohmyflash.com. I personally don't like templates. However, I'm not creative when it comes to navigation. I get compliments on my sites, but I feel the cosmetics of my navigation could use an overhaul. So for this site I decided to purchase a nav bar and gear the site towards that. After chopping up the Actionscript to work with my creation I came up with demo. That's the temp name I use for this example. What I want to do is have the links work with a smooth transition. You will notice when you click one of the buttons what I am talking about. Also, I want to fix the problem with the buttons. if you hold the cursor over the button and allow the animation to play until it stops you will see that it doesn't return like it should. I also provided the original fla. that I got from ohmyflash.com. So you can see the difference. This may require reworking the entire Actionscript and I'm ok with that as long as it is a smooth transition when I click the button. The only layer that has something on it that I did was the background. The animated box is connected through empty movieClip. Thank you in advance for all your help.

link http://www.geocities.com/demetriusmcclain/