4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 31, 2015 11:10 AM by Sara.Forsberg

Cannot print responses as a PDF

sharie0275

Why am I not able to print the form responses as a PDF? When I click the PDF tab, an UPGRADE window pops up. Yet when I go to UPDATE ADOBE FORM CENTRAL, it shows I have the latest version.  PERPLEXED!  I NEED TO PRINT THESE RESPONSES. 

• 1. Re: Cannot print responses as a PDF
          Sara.Forsberg Employee Moderator

Hi sharie0275,

Which PDF tab are you using? Are you clicking Save as PDF on the View Responses tab?

Do you have a paid FormsCentral subscription? I don't find one tied to the email address that you use here in the forums. Is it possible that you signed up using a different email address?  If you did sign up for FormsCentral using a different email address, please use that email address/Adobe ID to log in. If you don't have a paid subscription, please let me know, and I can help.

Best,

Sara

• 2. Re: Cannot print responses as a PDF
            sharie0275 Level 1

I use a Creative Cloud subscription as well as Adobe Acrobat Pro. The Forms Central was through the Adobe Acrobat. I pay for both.

Shari England

To: Shari England <shari_england@yahoo.com>

Sent: Monday, March 30, 2015 1:17 PM

Subject:  Cannot print responses as a PDF

Cannot print responses as a PDF

created by Sara.Forsberg in Adobe Acrobat.com Services - View the full discussionHi sharie0275, Do you have a paid FormsCentral subscription? I don't find one tied to the email address that you use here in the forums. Is it possible that you signed up using a different email address? You need a paid account to save PDF forms. (You've probably heard that FormsCentral is retiring in July, so you won't be able to upgrade online).  If you did sign up for FormsCentral using a different email address, please use that email address/Adobe ID to log in. If you don't have a paid subscription, please let me know, and I can help you get those forms in PDF. Best,Sara If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7382007#7382007 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7382007#7382007 To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"  Start a new discussion in Adobe Acrobat.com Services by email or at Adobe Community For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

• 3. Re: Cannot print responses as a PDF

Hi Shari,

I see! Please watch for a private message from me--I think I can help.

Best,

Sara

• 4. Re: Cannot print responses as a PDF

[discussion moved to FormsCentral forum]