• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Access Business Catalyst - No Support.

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2015 Mar 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last year we removed the domain associated with the BC but now we cannot log in to BC to cancel it the BC subscription. We've tried contact support, and they said that they'd get someone to ring us, but they never did.

But the still take our money. So we're in a situation where we are being charged for a service we can't use, and don't want, and nobody from Adobe's support knows how to deal with it, or seems to give a damn. Interesting.

Well, I'll try forums and social media next, if Adobe still can't manage to sort it, then I'll have to do it through the credit card company.

I've plenty of evidence to show that I've taken all reasonable steps to cancel BC.

TOPICS
Content management and modules

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

BC do not ring you so I doubt they would say that.

You can go to your site at any time via the worldsecuresystems URL, your partner account if you have one, the development domain Or you can login via:
Administration Login

Adobe general support will not be able to help

Did you try contacting the BC team through the contact us on the website?

Contact Us | Adobe Business Catalyst

Or through the chat (right side):

BC Status

When you are logged in you can cancel your site through there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't care what you doubt.

I contacted them again today, and went through exactly the same procedure. Only this time, I made sure I emailed the transcript.

So if you want to continue doubting my word, then I can always post the transcript here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try contacting the BC team, it askes me to log on. When I log on, I get a 404 error.

Let's see if they ring me back today, as they have promised.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2015 Jun 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They didn't get back to me, even though they promised. Would you like me to post the chat transcripts?

So this problem is still ongoing. My company pays for a service it doesn't use and cannot cancel it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines