1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 23, 2007 6:43 AM by Newsgroup_User

Movie query

Level 7
      Hi,
      I'm extremely new to flash and am looking for some advice.

I have a mpeg 2 video that I want to publish on my site and I'm having a few
      problems. I'm using MX to start with and I wonder what is the best way to
      import this into flash i.e. what are the best settings to gain good quality.
      I also want to have stop start buttons on this clip and can't see how or
      where I can add these. When I do manage to get it exported into DW it plays
      ok but some of the movie is missing until I go back into DW and change the
      'w' & 'h' settings so again I'm not sure what is the way to go here. If
      there is a tutorial that somebody can link me to that would be great or if
      anybody can give me a few pointers as to how to set up a basic Flash video
      with control buttons I'd be most grateful
      thanks very much
      Brian

• 1. Re: Movie query
          Level 7
          Brian,

You should post this question in the Flash newsgroup.

kirupa.com is a great resource for Flashers

alex

dw2004 wrote:
          > Hi,
          > I'm extremely new to flash and am looking for some advice.
          >
          > I have a mpeg 2 video that I want to publish on my site and I'm having a few
          > problems. I'm using MX to start with and I wonder what is the best way to
          > import this into flash i.e. what are the best settings to gain good quality.
          > I also want to have stop start buttons on this clip and can't see how or
          > where I can add these. When I do manage to get it exported into DW it plays
          > ok but some of the movie is missing until I go back into DW and change the
          > 'w' & 'h' settings so again I'm not sure what is the way to go here. If
          > there is a tutorial that somebody can link me to that would be great or if
          > anybody can give me a few pointers as to how to set up a basic Flash video
          > with control buttons I'd be most grateful
          > thanks very much
          > Brian
          >
          >