1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 30, 2015 11:18 AM by A.T. Romano

Geluid

rtm7qw3y

Ik maak filmpjes met een drone en gopro camera.

Nu wil ik het originele geluid van de motoren weg hebben en muziek toevoegen.

Muziek toevoegen is gelukt inmiddels (ben net met de proefversie begonnen) maar hoe krijg ik het originele geluid weg?

Kan ik ook muziek toevoegen die op de comp. staat?

• 1. Re: Geluid
          A.T. Romano Level 7

rtm7qw3y

What version of Premiere Elements and on what computer operating system is it running?

Please explain your situation further regarding Drone GoPro and its video audio file.

If your video was recorded with audio, then the file produced would import into Premiere Elements with

the video and audio linked, video on Video Track 1 and Audio on Audio Track 1. No matter how you recorded the

sound, the audio file in Premiere Elements would be a composite of the recording audio.

I assumed you used Add Media/Files and Folders/ to import your music and drag it to the Soundtrack or a numbered

audio track. The typical way for the video audio from your camera would be Add Media/Files and Folder with the video with its

audio dragged to the Timeline tracks where it presents linked.

Please review and consider, and then let me know if I am overlooking some special consideration for your setup.

Thank you.

ATR