8 Replies Latest reply on Mar 30, 2015 4:04 PM by loisloislois

    Question about cost and timing regarding purchase of an upgrade, given that the new version is due any minute.

    loisloislois

      I have a question about upgrading from a standalone version of Lightroom 3 to 5 or 6; I am trying not to spend money unnecessarily. Should I wait till 6 comes out, which I understand is soon? Would I even qualify for an upgrade between 3 and 6, or is that too great a leap? Or should I upgrade now to 5 and hope that if 6 comes out the next week Adobe will be kind and give me access to a free upgrade to 6? Pardon my n00b questions.