• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Elements 7: serial number not accepted

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2015 Mar 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Elements 7 on my dying Desktop. I would like to just simply transfer my licence to my laptop. I do have the serial number for my desktop version, but it will not let me use the same number on my laptop even though when I contacted support they said it would work, then later changed their story to say that Elements 7 doesn't work on the newer operating systems. Is there a way I can do this? I'm not trying to shell out $70 for Elements 13. I own the Elements 7 product and it works fine for me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you have windows os you can try using compatibility mode to install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No that's not the probelm. Elements 7 works fine on my laptop, in fact I have it up now running. My problem is the fact I don't have a serial number for it. Support said the serial number on my desktop version would work, but it does not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

serial numbers don't change.  use the serial number with the correct product and the serial number should be accepted.

if it's not, attach a screenshot of the error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines