• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can your creative cloud account give you access to Flash Builder 4.6

Participant ,
Mar 30, 2015 Mar 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can your creative cloud account give you access to Flash Builder 4.6? 4.7 got rid of the design view, I need to get use out of the design view. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2015 Mar 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, that doesn't look possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 31, 2015 Mar 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder why when it would be a downgrade form the version 4.7 my subscription give me access to. There does not seem to any training that uses 4.7 I was lucky enough to find some that uses 4.6 and it covers things about the design view. I thinking since a lot of the material to learn it is kind-a-outdated (and still referrers a lot to design view) that it would be good to learn it with access to design view. This way I will understand what they mean and can distinguish between features. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2015 Apr 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 13, 2015 Apr 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I discovered it is possible. All I did was use the installer from the CS6 full collection and it worked. I discovered this when I gave it a try by checking the box when I wanted to install Encore DVD. Interestingly enough I did not even remove the trail. I just installed it over the trail again it works. I does not ask for a serial or to continue the trail anymore. I also have 4.7 running on the same system. I hope of others can benefit from this method. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines