4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 14, 2007 9:46 AM by Rob_98765

Print button problems

Martin_Bean
      ive been trying for a while now to create a print button that prints all the slides in the presentation which are on different levels (screens) but i keep getting errors like printing blank black pages or printing the print button itself i have 13 slides all togther

and this is the code im using atm ( also i have #b name lable on each image on each slide)

• 1. Re: Print button problems
          janst Level 1
          I'm struggling with this same issue... very frustrating. I know it can be done but I just can't seem to make it print right either
          • 2. Re: Print button problems
            janst Level 1
            Well, with the help of the "help" section of Flash, I have been able to make a number of flash print buttons. However, I have found a problem that I can't seem to solve and would LOVE some assistance!

I need a print button on each fram of a large movie that prints only the frame where the button is located. The problem is, if I use "bframe", it wil print the one frame that is labled #P. These frames That I want to print individually all reside on the same timeline in the same movie and so I would need to label each frame "P" which really doesn't work for obvious reasons.

Does anyone have a work around? This is driving me crazy!!!
            • 3. Re: Print button problems
              janst Level 1
              Martin, I hope you don't mind that I am asking questions on your thread since we are struggling with the same problem.
              • 4. Re: Print button problems
                Rob_98765
                Have you looked at the actionscript PrintJob()?