1) It works when "flashpaper.swf" is non_flashpaper.swf (both
are relevent paths)
2) It doesn't work when "flashpaper.swf" is
another_flashpaper_doc.swf (another flashpaper doc)
3) It works when "flashpaper.swf" is "image.jpg"
4) It works when the I use a UNC path instead of a URL, but
not on anybody elses machine. (because it can't access the file w/o
http or access permissions)
5) I checked for size, filetype, corruption, yadayadayada.
When it works, it loads the .swf like usual.
When it fails, it loads the initial flashpaper loading
screen, crashes flash player, and flash.exe.
I think the flashpaper .swf does some sort of work that
requires pathing around, which fails cross-server using "
http://..." but works using the direct server
link (if user permissions allow, of course).
I can force this to work using user permissions and direct
paths, but what I'd like most is for someone to shed some light on
what flashpaper does, and how I can work with it.