1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 22, 2007 7:28 AM by Newsgroup_User

Need help creating a script

JGTiii Level 1
      I've read the help regarding creating scripts but it has not helped me. I want to create a script that will take my original images, resize and optimize them for the web. I've manually gone through the steps but nothing appears in the history panel after I go throught the steps therefore I'm not able to save the steps. I'm using Firefox 8 on a WinXP Pro system. To resize the image I click file > Image Preview > I select my saved settings (format JPG, quality 60) > file (I resize the width to 250) > export. After all of this I expected to see the steps in the history panel but nothing is in it.
        • 1. Re: Need help creating a script
          Level 7
          JGTiii,

Try making the changes in the main window not in the Image Preview window.

alex

JGTiii wrote:
          > I've read the help regarding creating scripts but it has not helped me. I want
          > to create a script that will take my original images, resize and optimize them
          > for the web. I've manually gone through the steps but nothing appears in the
          > history panel after I go throught the steps therefore I'm not able to save the
          > steps. I'm using Firefox 8 on a WinXP Pro system. To resize the image I click
          > file > Image Preview > I select my saved settings (format JPG, quality 60) >
          > file (I resize the width to 250) > export. After all of this I expected to see
          > the steps in the history panel but nothing is in it.
          >