1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 31, 2015 2:49 PM by A.T. Romano

Multiple audio sources but only the main one appears.

P1_McLaren9000

Okay so I am doing games commentary and have recorded videos that feature in-game sound and also my commentary from a mic. When I play the videos I can hear myself but m commentary doesn't appear when I have the clips ready for editing in Adobe Premiere Elements 11... Please help!

• 1. Re: Multiple audio sources but only the main one appears.
          A.T. Romano Level 7

mclaren

Premiere Elements 11 on what computer operating system.

When you import a file into Premiere Elements, it presents in the workspace as your video (Video Track 1) linked to audio which should be a composite

of the file's audio (audio 1). The audio should enter as composite and exports as a composite.

Does the camera generate 3 separate files, video only, in-game sound only, and mic sound only?

There may be an easy solution involving an "extract audio stream" in Windows Explorer". The following video tutorial was

done with a version of Premiere, but the Windows Explorer principle is what I want you to explore for your purposes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUDJD0hDlLI

Please see if any of that extract audio stream principle can be applied to your situation.

Looking forward to your results.

ATR