1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 31, 2015 5:32 PM by A.T. Romano

How Do I Edit or Delete Titler?

fstarr

I would like to Edit or maybe delete the Title I chose.  It doesn't show on the timeline, but records on DVD.  I either have to fix it or delete, but can't get at it.

• 1. Re: How Do I Edit or Delete Titler?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

fstarr

What version of Premiere Elements and on what computer operating system?

If 11, 12/12.1, or 13/13.1, I am assuming that you are working in the Expert workspace.

When you play the DVD, at what time into the playback does this title appear?

Expand the Timeline with the -+ slider above the Timeline to get a better look at the Timeline tracks components.

Do you have Video Track 2 and 3 in the opened configuration? Do you now see your title file on Video Track 2 or 3 at

a spot in agreement with where you are seeing it show up on the DVD playback?

II you want to edit the Timeline title file, double click it to open the Titler.

If you want to delete the Timeline title, right click it and click on Delete or Clear in the pop up menu.

Please review and consider and supply more details if the above does not target your issue.

Thank you.

ATR