3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 1, 2015 6:51 AM by A.T. Romano

How do I save my video in jpeg format so I can add picture to it and burn a DVD through Photo Explosion version 4

lindap60647170

How do I save my video in jpeg format so I can add picture to it and burn a DVD through Photo Explosion version 4

• 1. Re: How do I save my video in jpeg format so I can add picture to it and burn a DVD through Photo Explosion version 4
          A.T. Romano Level 7

lindap

I have no knowledge of the Photo Explosion product nor its workflow. I would need to explore its specifications.

For now, I can answer your question as it was written but I am not sure if it is the answer the you need without understanding

the specifications of the Photo Explosion product.

In addition, you do not indicate what version of Premiere Elements that you are using nor the computer operating system involved.

So, I will generalize, using Premiere Elements 13/13.1 as the model...with latest version of QuickTime installed on same computer as Premiere Elements. Programs being run as administrator.

Publish+Share

Computer

QuickTime

with preset customized for video codec = Photo-JPEG under the Advanced Button/Video Tab of the preset.

Please review and consider and supply more information.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: How do I save my video in jpeg format so I can add picture to it and burn a DVD through Photo Explosion version 4
            lindap60647170 Level 1

I don't follow you as to where the Advanced Button/Video Tab of the preset.

Yes I just got the Premiere Elements 13 and have Quick Time 7.  I am not to computer smart.  I had never fixed my videos I took with the camera only the pictures, which I used Adobe 11 and when I saved them they always saved back into my pictures as jpeg and the videos were AVCHD.  When I same them now with Premiere Elements 13 they save into Premiere Elements Project.  I always used Photo Explosion version 4 Memories on TV before, because when I burned a DVD, I was always sure it would play on the older DVD Players.  I guess I just have to be more patient and figure out this program, but at 70 years old I get impatient.

Thanks for your reply'

LRP

• 3. Re: How do I save my video in jpeg format so I can add picture to it and burn a DVD through Photo Explosion version 4
              A.T. Romano Level 7

LRP

Thanks for the follow up.

In Premiere Elements 13/13.1, your export choices are in the Publish+Share section of the project. There are several choices and sub-choices.

Example: Publish+Share/Computer/and then a list of choices under that, such as, MPEG, AVI, AVCHD, XAVC-S, Windows Media, QuickTime, Image, Audio.

And each has Presets which define the export settings. Adobe offers default settings which are usually optimized ones. But, it also allows you to customize the preset selected. You do that by clicking on the Advanced Button of the selected preset and customizing the settings under the Video Tab, Audio Tab, and, if applicable, Multiplexer Tab.

From what you wrote, I thought that you might be asking about exporting a video with a video codec = Photo JPEG.

To do that you would to to

Publish+Share

Computer

QuickTime

with Presets = either the one for 4:3 of 16:9 as appropriate for your project,

and then clicking on the Advanced Button, and then the Video Tab under the Advanced Button.

Then selecting Photo JPEG for the video codec field.

Tip: The QuickTime choice is not seen unless you scroll down the list of Computer choices. Use the thin scroll bar to the right of the Computer choices.

Please explore Premiere Elements 13/13.1's Publish+Share/Disc/DVD with standard or widescreen preset for your creation of the DVD-VIDEO on DVD disc.

The Premiere Elements timeline destined for this choice could consistent of supported photos and or videos.

Please consider.

Any questions and need clarification, please do not hesitate to ask.

ATR