1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 4, 2015 5:41 AM by nasers48644153

Errors in app submission phase.

WilliamRhoades1 Level 1

When I attempt to submit an app to the app-store via application loader I get hit with a wall of errors.

(The app is intended only to test submission process before I move onto the next phase which, is rapid prototyping all it'sjust a simple abstract drawing on frame 1 with no action script.)

(I used FL CS6 with the latest updates)

(I do all of my developing in windows the mac is strictly for submitting apps)

(I put in .png icons for every size available within FLCS6 which is 29x29,57x57,114x114,512x512,48x48,72x72,50x50,58x58,100x100,144x144,1024x1024.)

Here is the .fla file I used to spawn the .ipa http://www.filedropper.com/betatestinglol

And here is the .ipa  http://www.filedropper.com/betatestinglol_1

(I am primarily a windows user and I am hoping for windows/cross platform solutions.)

IMG_0153.JPGIMG_0154.JPG

IMG_0155.JPG

ERROR ITMS-90096: "Your binary is not optimized for iPhone 5 - New iPhone apps and app updates submitted must support the 4-inch diplay on iPhone 5 and must include a launch image with the -568h size modifier immediately following the <basename> portion of the launch image's filename. Launch images must be PNG files and located at the top-level of your bundle, or provided within each .lproj folder if you localize your launch images. Learn more about iPhone 5 support and app launch images by reviewing the 'IOS HUman Interface Gudelines' at https://developer.appl.ecom/library/ios/documentation/UserExpiereince/Conceptual/MobileHIG /IconsIMages/IconsImages.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP400065560-CH14-SW5' and the "iOS App Programming Guide' at developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/iPhone/Conceptual/iPhoneOSProgrammingGuide/ App-RElatedResources/App-RelatedResources.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40007072-CH6-SW12

ERROR ITMS-90209: "Invalid Segment Alignment. The app binary at 'betatestinglol.app/betatestinglol' does not have proper segment alignment. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode verison."

ERROR ITMS 90025 Missing recommended icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPhone / iPod Touch of exactly '120x120' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >=7.0

ERROR ITMS-90026: "Missing recommended icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for ipad of exactly '76x76' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >=7.0

Warning ITMS-90080 "The executable 'Payload/betastinglol.app' is not a position Independent Executable. Please ensure that your build settings are configured to create PIE executables. For more information refer to Technical Q&A QA1788-Building a Position Independent Executable in the iOS Developer Library."

INFO ITMS-90111 "Your app is built with a beta verision of xcode or IOS SDK. Only apps distributed for beta testing may be built with beta software. To submit an app for distribution on App Store, you will need to build the app with release versions of Xcode and iOS SDK

Although I made the .ipa in FL I am okay with a 100% Fb workaround.