• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't get Adobe Connect to track scores

Enthusiast ,
Apr 01, 2015 Apr 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK - I'm about at my wit's end. I am running Cp 8.0.145 (I know, .245 is current, but my IT guys need to vet it before I get it) on a Win7 desktop and trying to publish a .zip file to an Adobe Connect system functioning as an LMS. I do not have full admin rights to the Connect instance. I have tried publishing the Captivate projects using the "Adobe Connect" setting (with and without "Publish Adobe Connect metadata" box selected), as an AICC compliant zip file, and as a SCORM 2004 v4 package, and as a SCORM 2004 v4 package in a wrapper provided by Adobe. In each and every case, the system does not register any value for the test questions included (shows a test value of 0/0) and will not register completion of the course on passing the test.

Is this an issue with my settings in Captivate when I publish, or something I need to address with the LMS admin for Connect?

Justenuf

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
May 04, 2015 May 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A bit old...

I don't think Connect does SCORM, so take that out of the mix.

It might do AICC, so that may be worth trying.

But overall, of course, you want to use the Adobe Connect setting...and I'm certain you want to include the Connect metadata.

If it's not reporting then you should ask the Connect Admin to look at logs/reports and see if he can find any reason why. Setup a time to test and run through the piece, so he knows what date/time to look for...

Hopefully he has access to Connect logs that will show whatever the errors may be.

Seen these?

https://helpx.adobe.com/captivate/using/connect.html

Publishing Captivate content to Adobe Connect - Adobe Connect User Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 06, 2015 May 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Erik:

Thanks for the follow up - we were able to address our issues with Connect through a conversion wrapper for our non-Captivate source files and the errors regarding our responsive design files were ironed out with the Admin.

Justenuf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
May 06, 2015 May 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great! Glad you got it worked out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2015 Oct 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

can you please tell me how did you solve this issue ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources