To help you we need more info:
1. From your post I assume your operating system is Windows 7 and it is running correctly.
2. What browser are you using that you want to use with Flash Player? (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome,...)
3. Do you currently have Flash Player installed? What version.
4. If you are trying to update Flash Player to the most recent version, what specifically happens when you try to update?
The flash player works in Google Chrome but not Internet Explorer. I have Windows 7. I’m not sure what version of Flash Player it is.
1. Restart your computer to stop any Adobe process that you may have running.
2. Click on the following Adobe link. Go to the bottom where it says, "Still having problems?" and click on the link for Internet Explorer.
3. If this works you might want to save the link as a Favorite for the future.
If this does not work, then post your results because Adobe staff will help during the week.