3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 2, 2015 4:59 PM by A.T. Romano

Is it possible to purchase Adobe Premiere Elements 13 user guide

learnerinneed

Is it possible to purchase Adobe Premiere Elements 13 user guide.

• 1. Re: Is it possible to purchase Adobe Premiere Elements 13 user guide
          A.T. Romano Level 7

learnerinneed

As far as I have ever known Premiere Elements Help PDF is available only online from where you can print it or save it to your computer hard drive. Until proven otherwise, the purchased product does not come with the Help PDF in book form unless you print it from the online Help PDF.

Premiere Elements 13 Help PDF

https://helpx.adobe.com/pdf/premiere-elements_reference.pdf

Elements Organizer 13 Help PDF

https://helpx.adobe.com/pdf/elements-organizer_reference.pdf

Please let us know if the above targeted your question. If not, please give more details.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Is it possible to purchase Adobe Premiere Elements 13 user guide
            learnerinneed Level 1

Adobe did produce a Users Manual for P E 4, why not for 13? I've spent all evening printing out the "Help PDF" file. It took hours and cost 250 sheets of A4 paper and a complete Ink Cartridge; God only knows how much it cost in electricity! All that on top of the cost of the program - just under £64 !!! It is the slowest, most complicated thing I've ever installed on any computer I've ever had. Now I'm thinking it's necessary to do a college course in movie making and editing in order to use it. I wish I'd never bought the bloody thing!!

• 3. Re: Is it possible to purchase Adobe Premiere Elements 13 user guide
              A.T. Romano Level 7

learnerinneed

Thanks for the follow up. With the cost of ink and paper these days, the Help PDF shines as a PDF file saved to the computer hard drive for reference. In the later versions, the PDF has hundred plus pages.

I did purchase Photoshop Elements 6 and Premiere Elements 4 in the box packaging when they were released. I still have them installed on my computer even when I went on to later versions and other computer operating systems. I have not looked at what was in the box since the purchase. I looked tonight in the box to refresh my memory as to what User Manual might have been included.

What I found for Premiere Elements 4 in the way of a User Manual as a 23 page booklet titled

Adobe

Premiere

Elements 4

Getting Started Guide

Windows XP

Windows Vista

Is this the Premiere Elements Users Manual for PE4 to which you referred?

We would be glad for the opportunity to be of assistance in threads if you have questions about the program and need clarification on anything written here or elsewhere on the program's features and workflows. If you are used to working with Premiere Elements 4, then period of adjustment will set in...major change in features and workspaces with versions later than 10. Principles tend to remain the same, but it is very frustrating to be armed with principles when you cannot find a feature.

We are not Adobe here...rather user to user. And, this user wants you to succeed. Exploration and experimentation are major tools for success.

Best wishes

ATR