1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 3, 2015 10:09 AM by Promosapien

Updated CC today .. now the app manager is indicating only ten apps are now installed.

Promosapien

I updated all apps today as per normal via the CC App Manager. All apps successfully updated, until Photoshop, which failed to update. I tried more than several times to update but it kept failing.
      I then decided to close the CC Manager and restart. When I accessed the Manager again and went to View Updates & Requests, the list indicated only ten apps were installed, and the rest had to be installed (AGAIN).  I  checked my Applications Folder and all the CC apps were still installed and working.

I haven't received any error messages. However when I returned to the website the apps were indicating for me to download trial versions. My CC account is current and paid up til March 2016. Now I have just  accessed my Adobe ID account and checked under Plans & Products section, but it is indicating I have no No Registered Products.

So currently my Adobe Creative Cloud Manager is indicating I have ten apps up to date (Lightroom 5, Acrobat XI Pro, Edge Animate CC, Edge Code CC, Edge Inspect CC, Edge Reflow CC, Extendscript Toolkit CC, Flash Builder Premium, Gaming SDK 1.4, Scout CC) but all other key applications have the install icon by their side (Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, InDesign CC ...etc).

I started on Photoshop 4 many years ago and have never had any issue with any of the Creative Suite's. I also had issue with my Adobe ID not being accepted, even when copy/pasting from my Keychain Access. I had to reset my password (used the same password anyway).

My confidence in Creative Cloud is now somewhat diminished and I am considering canceling my CC subscription and returning to CS5 - because it works!

EDIT: Since starting to write this the Adobe ID/ Community site has logged my account out unexpectedly. Not good.

Adobe Creative Cloud v 1.9.1.474

Yosemite 10.10
      MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid-2014)
      2.2 GHz Intel Core i7
      16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
      APPLE SSD SM0256F: 256GB
      Intel Iris Pro 1536MB

Adobe ID: Craig Mathews
      secretdjbusiness@gmail.com