• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboScreenCapture

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2007 Jan 23, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded to RoboHelp 6. Has anyone had a problem with RoboScreenCapture? My main toolbars went away. I have to use Ctrl + to open and save. I do not know what I did. I removed, re-installed, and re-booted my computer several times but it will not restore.

Any ideas???????????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2007 Jan 24, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum.

Sorry about the slow reply. Is this now fixed.If not, do you have the menus so that you can look at the View menu and reset your toolbars?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello CFS2007,

The main menu bar is detachable. Did you happen to change screen resolution and/or remove an additional attached monitor? Perhaps you moved this menu bar off the viewing area of the primary monitor.

Try increasing your screen resolution. If that does not bring it back, re-attach the secondary monitor and see if it is located there.

You can also try to use keyboard shortcuts to get into the Customize Tools dialog to bring it back:
1) Press Alt-T
2) Hit Enter.
3) Click on the Toolbars tab.
4) Put the check mark back into Menu Bar.
5) Press Close.

Thank you,

Bobby Walker
Adobe Technical Support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I do not have any menus. The tools toolbar is grayed out until I press Ctrl Shift (whichever). Alt T does not do anything. My screen resolution is already at 1280x1024. It is like I deleted it the main toolbar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp