3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 17, 2015 3:54 PM by GabrielArt

Login Error! iPad Mobile Apps Draw, sketch etc.

GabrielArt

Hello I am having trouble logging into my adobe mobile apps, pretty much all of them I get the same login error.

{"error":"bad_request","error_description":"URLDecoder: Illegal hex characters in escape (%) pattern - For input string: \" K\""}

I am having trouble with these apps all others login just fine, its just these that give me the error

getting error with these apps

Adobe Draw

Adobe Line

Adobe Sketch

Photoshop Mix

Adobe Brush

Adobe Shape

Adobe Comp

Adobe Slate

• 1. Re: Login Error! iPad Mobile Apps Draw, sketch etc.
          GabrielArt Level 1

OK so I figured out what was causing the problem...

I had installed the apps on a new iPad I had just bought and the name of the new iPad was different than the old one. I'm not really sure why this would cause a problem logging in but I simply changed the name of my new iPad to the same as my old one and I could sign in no problem.

This is probably something Adobe should look into, as this seems a bit weird to me that it would do this, I didn't think your mobile device gets tied to your adobe in any way but, anyways the problem is solved with a very simple solution.

EDIT APR 15, 2015

(SOLUTION)

the exact issue why the login did not work is because of the actual name of the iPad in settings had other characters than numbers 1-0 and a-z this is what caused the issue,not what actual name was.

so i you are having trouble logging in and you get that error then the you need to change the name of your device in "Settings / General / About / Name" and make sure there are no special characters being used.

• 2. Re: Login Error! iPad Mobile Apps Draw, sketch etc.
            Frank Stokes-Guinan Adobe Employee

Hi Nathan,

Thank you for the info. We will look into it. If possible, could you paste in here the name of the iPad that was causing the issue?

Thanks,

Frank

Draw Engineering

• 3. Re: Login Error! iPad Mobile Apps Draw, sketch etc.
              GabrielArt Level 1

sure thing, its because I had a percentage sign in the name of my iPad it actually caused an issue with several other manufacturers apps as well couldn't say why

the name of the iPad was

20%kooler