3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 13, 2015 10:37 PM by station_two

Bridge CS6のメニューバーの「ツール」にあったphotoshopが消えてしまいました

祐実

Bridge CS6からPhotoshopのアクションを呼び出して、フォルダー内の画像を一括でアクション処理していたのですが、ある時から急にメニューバーのツールにあったはずのPhotoshop が消えてしまいました。
      preferenceを作り直すと治るかとも思いますが、その方法がわかりません。
      また、それと同時期にカメラローのウィンドウから、「画像を開く」が無くなってしまい、「画像を保存」しかありません。
      これも何かしら関係するのでしょうか?

ご指導のほど、宜しくお願いします。

• 1. Re: Bridge CS6のメニューバーの「ツール」にあったphotoshopが消えてしまいました
          Level 5

To re-create the preferences files for Photoshop, start the application while holding down Ctrl+Alt+Shift (Windows) or Command+Option+Shift (Mac OS). Then, click Yes to the message, "Delete the Adobe Photoshop Settings file?"

Note: If this process doesn't work for you while you're using a wireless (Bluetooth) keyboard, attach a wired keyboard and retry.

Important: If you re-create the preferences by manually deleting the Adobe Photoshop CS6 Settings file, make sure that you only delete that file. If you delete the entire settings folder, you also delete any unsaved actions or presets.

Reinstalling Photoshop does not remove the preferences file. Before reinstalling Photoshop, re-create your preferences.

NEW Video! Julieanne Kost created a video that takes you through two ways of resetting your Photoshop preferences. The manual preference file removal method is between 0:00 - 5:05. The keyboard shortcut method is between 5:05 - 8:18. The video is located here:

How to Reset Photoshop CS6’s Preferences File | The Complete Picture with Julieanne Kost | Adobe TV

Mac OS

Important: Apple made the user library folder hidden by default with the release of Mac OS X 10.7. If  you require access to files in the hidden library folder to perform Adobe-related troubleshooting, see How to access hidden user library files.

• 2. Re: Bridge CS6のメニューバーの「ツール」にあったphotoshopが消えてしまいました
            祐実 Level 1

ありがとうございます。

Command+Option+Shiftを押しながらPhotoshopを起動して、「設定ファイルをリセット」しましたが症状は治らず、同じようにbridgeを起動して「環境設定をリセット」しても治らず、
            ライブラリの中のプレファレンスの「Adobe Photoshop CS6 Prefs.psp」を削除して、再起動しても治りませんでした。

また、bridgeのスタートアップスクリプトのチェックを全て外して再起動し、全てオンにして再起動してみても同じでした。

相変わらず、bridgeのメニューバーの「ツール」の中にはPhotoshopの項目が消え、カメラローのウィンドウには「画像を開く」が消えたままなんです。

• 3. Re: Bridge CS6のメニューバーの「ツール」にあったphotoshopが消えてしまいました
              Level 5

The translation by Microsoft® Translator into English is very poor; my knowledge of Japanese is zero.  Sorry. 

In your original post, I only understood the part about your not knowing how to recreate the Photoshop Preferences, so I only addressed that point.

In your last post I understand nothing.