5 Replies Latest reply on Apr 8, 2015 9:33 PM by thomasb6690467

Video error when posting to Facebook

thomasb6690467

I am able to successful create a video with video/photo/music.  When it comes to the Publish/Share my video - it errors in the process of sending to Facebook in SD or HD

I have repeated the Send request multiple times with no final success.

• 1. Re: Video error when posting to Facebook
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

How long is your video?

Have you tried outputting your video using Publish & Share/Computer/AVCHD with the YouTube HD preset and then manually loading that MP4 to Facebook to see if that workflow works?

• 2. Re: Video error when posting to Facebook
            A.T. Romano Level 7

thomasb

What version of Premiere Elements and on what computer operating system is it running?

When does the Facebook process fail - how far do you get into the process - if you cannot use Facebook from within Premiere Elements, then for troubleshooting purposes does Vimeo and YouTube built in Premiere Elements feature work?

What specific error messages are you getting with the Facebook failures?

ATR

• 3. Re: Video error when posting to Facebook
              thomasb6690467 Level 1

Ther version of Premiere Elements 13 is the version on a MacBook Pro 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7; 16GB 1600 MHz DDR3, NVIDA GeForce GT 750M 2048 MB.  OS X Yosemite version 10.10.2

When loading to Facebook the processing finishes - the progress meter gets to the end. The Error Message pops up at the end.

Adobe Elements Facebook Error Video Upload_edited-1.jpg

Vimeo and YouTube built in Premiere Elements feature work?

- I only tried YouTube but that did not work either.

What specific error messages are you getting with the Facebook failures?

- The error pop up message is above

BUT....  What did work was mentioned in this chain.

I exported the image to an MP4 video then saved it onto my HD. The imported the image to Facebook

• 4. Re: Video error when posting to Facebook
                thomasb6690467 Level 1

Thank you this process worked.  A little disappointing that the option to Submit to Facebook DID NOT Work. False advertising.  But the WORKAROUND worked.  Should I be happy with this. YES and NO. 

Yes - I am happy I got my video loaded into Facebook

No - A feature of the software is not working - HELLO I paid for a working software and it's not working as designed.

Hmmm not sure how to proceed from here.

• 5. Re: Video error when posting to Facebook
                  thomasb6690467 Level 1

The video was about 6 minutes.  Nothing Epic length.