4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 7, 2015 9:05 AM by Jao vdL

Is there a phone number to call Adobe.  I go around an endless loop pressing their contact info tabs?  Maybe someone at this sight can help. I am new to digital photo - I have been a B&W film photographer for many years. I have a problem with a Macbook Ai

arthurcohen4488

Is there a phone number to call Adobe.  I go around an endless loop pressing their contact info tabs?  Maybe someone at this sight can help. I am new to digital photo - I have been a B&W film photographer for many years. I have a problem with a Macbook Air.  It was working fine - I was using LR and a message came on the screen that said something like the memory was dangerously low.  I stopped and tried to delete LR files.  I couldn't do it.  I closed the program and tried reopening and got the message that there is not enough memory available to open LR.  I contacted Apple.  They spent a half hour on the phone with me and eventually told me they didn't know how to help. The tech said that LR had gobbled up all the memory and said I should contact Adobe and ask where and how my photo files are stored and to delete them.  I have several back-ups.  Thanks - Arthur