0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 6, 2015 5:08 PM by skylargayman

Adobe Flash CS6 Brush Tool Not Smooth

skylargayman

On my Flash CS6, my brush tool has been difficult lately. When I use my Wacom pen tablet and even my mouse, the strokes I draw "correct" too much and it causes an uneven flow. I have the pressure option on, and I draw with the pressure I want it still causes an the uneven flow, especially when I draw curves.

Even when I turn the pressure option off, it still does the same thing: too much "correction", even when the smoothing isn't even that high.

Screen Shot 2015-04-06 at 4.55.54 PM.png

This person's Youtube videos have the same settings as my brush tool; smoothing 50, pressure on. And when he draws his lines are smooth and correct the amount I would like to see.

My flash is doing this:

Screen Shot 2015-04-06 at 4.54.04 PM.png

The smoothing is labeled at the top of each stroke, and even when I keep the pressure I want, it causes an uneven flow at the smoothing of 50.

I have tried resetting to all defaults, I am updated to the latest version, and I know my tablet is not the issue because my mouse does the same kind of strokes. I try using different smoothing levels, and each level has this really uneven pen flow.

Does anyone know why my lines are so out of control?

Please help!!! Thank you!!