• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I put students in breakout rooms for them to do individual tests and be able to get the answers they type in or circle on the screen?

Apr 07, 2015 Apr 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to give students individual tests and I was wondering if I could do that in breakout rooms instead of having to meet them one on one.  I usually have them type in the answers in the chat box.  Would I be able to see the answers if they typed them in or wrote them on the board?  Also, can you email the chat from the breakout rooms?  Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 13, 2015 Apr 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, you can either go into the individual breakout rooms and work with the students or you can pull the pods from the breakout rooms into the main room to discuss with the student or the group.

I don't know why the chat pod contents wouldn't be emailable from the breakout rooms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines