0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 7, 2015 1:16 PM by panaghios

"E_GOOGLE_DEVICE_LIMIT_REACHED" error when trying to open an .acsm file inside Adobe Digital Editions

panaghios

Good evening,

I get the above error message inside ADOBE DIGITAL EDITIONS. I did the following before getting this error:

a) bought three books from Google Play

b) Downloaded the three .acsm files reffering to the books from the google play online page and added them to library(in Adobe Digital Editions-ADE for abreviation from now on), without using any authorization.

c)the books opened successfully and with no problem.

d)I decided to make Adobe ID. After I made it I made authorization inside ADE and erased in the path ''C:\Users\SEA\Documents\My Digital Editions'' the three pdf files reffering to the books witch where downloaded after completing the steps b and c.

e) this was where the problem began... from there on I wasn't able to redownload the books again inside ADE so I can read them without using the browser and when I try to reopen the .acsm files(for downloading the books and making them accessible inside ADE) I get the error message ''Error getting license.License server communication problem: E_GOOGLE_DEVICE_LIMIT_REACHED'' .

Does anyone have any idea on how to solve this problem?