Nobody can help?
This is a volunteer-run forum. There are only a small number of people who regularly respond to requests for help. When questions are highly technical like yours you can't expect and answer a couple of hours. If you're lucky, within a few days someone familiar with your issues might be able to help. Good luck!
thanks for this information. In the meantime i fix my problems by myself. The export of Indesing makes no mistakes. My problem was that I start the ebooks with Sigil after export. And Sigils rewrite some codes. That brought the errors by the validate check.
Thanks for reading my problem. Perhaps that can help anybody.
Thank you for sharing this -- I had the same problem. I wanted to refine the HTML table of contents and couldn't figure out a way to do so in InDesign, so I opened the file in Sigil. Normally, Sigil is a godsend, but it wrecked my InDesign-generated epub. If anyone has suggestions on how to edit the TOC, I'd sure love to hear them.
I was able to correct 2 errors identified by epubcheck in an indesign generated epub documented by using springy and then textedit to correct the OEBPS/toc.xhtml file. The problem seems to be that indesign duplicates <ol> and the corresponding </ol> around the list of href for toc entries. Deleting the extra pair and saving and allowing springy to overwrite and then close the file in springy, gets No errors or warnings detected. You also need to get the date format correct in the export dialog (yyyy-mm-dd).
Don't yet know if this will get me through Apple´s checks....
your toc should be saved in ID. fixed bookmarks should be klicked on. When you export the files to fixed epub you shold choose the saved toc in the export menu. Than it works.