Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ANE issue with iOS

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2015 Apr 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am making ANE for iOS. Getting below error.

ArgumentError: Error #3500: The extension context does not have a method with the name init.

at flash.external::ExtensionContext/_call()

at flash.external::ExtensionContext/call()

I made one example where I was getting same error so I downloaded SystemVolumeNativeExtension from below link. And recompiled but facing same error. When I am using given ANE which is inside downloaded folder that one is working fine. Now I am not understanding what can be the reason. As I think, I followed same process.

nweber/SystemVolumeNativeExtension · GitHub

I am using latest AIR SDK 17.0 and latest XCode.

Command which I am using to create ANE:

adt -package -target ane Volume.ane extension.xml -swc VolumeLib.swc -platform iPhone-ARM -C ios . -platformoptions platformoptions.xml -platform default -C default .

Fighting with this issue since last 1 week. Please help me to fix this.

Thanks,

Pankaj

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 09, 2015 Apr 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pankaj,

If you that Pankaj from my blog from ANE tutorial - currently I'm out of office. Will sent email to you on this weekend

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2015 Apr 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

Yes I am the same person. Till now I didn't receive any mail. I am waiting for your help. This is the first time I am working on iOS ANE. I had created so many Android ANE and didn't face any such issue. I am surprised with this issue. Please help me out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 10, 2015 Apr 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the error occurring when you compile the ANE, or when you build and run an app that has the ANE included?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2015 Apr 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting this error when I run the sample App which has ANE included.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 14, 2015 Apr 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've looked through the source code of the ANE you posted, and I couldn't see anything wrong.  There is a method exported from the .m as "init", which should be available to context.call() from the AS3 side of the ANE.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines