1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 8, 2015 9:37 AM by A.T. Romano

Monter simultanément des pistes audio et vidéo

christophel63898108

Bonjour, j'aimerai savoir s'il est possible de monter simultanément une piste vidéo avec une piste audio qui ne provient pas de mla meme source (c-à-d d'un enregistreur numérique externe à ma camera) J'aimerai aussi pouvoir faire des incrustations de fichiers png, et des zooms rapides pour transitions entre les plans. PE permet-il de faire tout ça ? merci

• 1. Re: Monter simultanément des pistes audio et vidéo
          A.T. Romano Level 7

christophe

What version of Premiere Elements and on what computer operating system is it running?

I'd like to know if it is possible to mount a video track with an audio track that does not come from mla same source simultaneously (i.e. to an external digital recorder to my camera)

Are you asking if Premiere Elements does "Export to Tape" or something comparable? Recent versions do not.

ATR Premiere Elements Troubleshooting: PE11 & 12: Publish+Share/Sharing To Videotape

You could explore exporting to Timeline content exported to a file saved to the memory card used by the camera.

For .png overlays, consider background on Video Track 1 and png on Video Track 2.

There are numerous choices for video and audio transitions.

If you do not already have Premiere Elements, I would suggest that you download and install the free tryout of Premiere Elements 13 and determine if the program is compatible with your computer environment and project goals.

Any questions or need clarification, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR