1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 8, 2015 9:43 PM by kglad

Is there a PS setting where it can read my Canon Mark 3 5D's monochrome setting so that the files will also appear in monochrome instead of colour? Or do I have to change from RAW each time to Monochrome within PS (even if I have set up for Monochrome in

lilycyleung

Is there a PS setting where it can read my Canon Mark 3 5D's monochrome setting so that the files will also appear in the same monochrome structure (instead of appearing in colour as it is now when i open in PS, not even monochrome)? Or do I have to change from RAW each time to Monochrome within PS (even if I have set up for Monochrome in my 5D)?

1. Basically I am taking photos with a monochrome setting with my 5D and the screen shows monochrome.

2. when i import this onto my computer and open with PS, it opens in colour.

3. when I change this to Monochrome in PS. (It cannot read my monochrome setting with my preference of the greyscale mix when I viewed it on my 5D)

4. my question is: is there a way so that PS can read the monochrome setting from my 5D and display the same monochrome setting as my 5D instead of a different one from PS.

Lily