2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 13, 2015 11:09 AM by A.T. Romano

MPEG Encoder Premiere Elements 12

ShawneeRising

I'm working from a PC. I had Adobe Premiere Elements 12 installed and the MPEG encoder activated as well. My PC went down and I had to install my Adobe products again. Now, the current code i have for the MPEG activation is not working. when I go to the sight and try to generate a new activation code, it gives me the one i already have. Will I need a different encoder activation code to get it working or should the one I already have still work?

• 1. Re: MPEG Encoder Premiere Elements 12
          Jeff A Wright Adobe Employee

Moving this discussion to the Premiere Elements forum.

• 2. Re: MPEG Encoder Premiere Elements 12
            A.T. Romano Level 7

AsherBlade

If you are working with an actuve Internet connection, activation should proceed automatically "behind the scenes". But there are features that do require first time one time activation when you use them for the first time. MPEG2 Activation is one of them. From my experience, all you should be seeing is a quick on and off message of MPEG2 Activation being done quickly and automatically.

Since your message is that you already have MPEG2 activation, then I would suggest the following

1. Check your Internet connection.

2. Do an uninstall, free ccleaner run through (regular and registry cleaner parts), and reinstall with antivirus and firewall(s) disabled.

CCleaner - Download

3. Download and install the 12.1 Update for the program, using a opened project's Help Menu/Updates.

Please let us know the outcome. Any questions or need clarification, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR

1 person found this helpful