3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 10, 2015 7:07 AM by try67

Create a filtered list based on the selection in another field? URGENT HELP NEEDED

Designgraduate

Hi,

Hoping someone can help me with something I am working on. i am fairly new to creating forms in acrobat (know how to us the full range of very basic features) but I have now found myself needing some help.

i am producing an order form, and I need to create a filtered dropdown list based on the value selected in another field.

basically, when a user select the company chooses their Business Name from a dropdown list, I would like their deliver address to self populate. In some cases there may be a few options for the company delivery address so in these cases the second option would be a dropdown list of the options available for that company.

i have attached a screenshot, it is the Fields "Business Name" and "delivery Address/Delivery Postcode" that i would like to be linked so that the option in Business Name filtered the options in delivery Address

Hope someone out there has the time to help me with this, i am using Acrobat Pro DC

many Thanks

Lee

Screen Shot 2015-04-10 at 10.58.47.png